Forgive all the pictures but I haven't posted in a bit:
Monday, August 15, 2011
What a difference a year makes
One year ago today, we found out that God was blessing us with a new chapter in our life. It was the day we found out we were going to be expanding our little family. And what a difference a year makes! I enjoyed everyday most days of pregnancy and sometimes I miss it, but then we wouldn't have this sweet face to love on. We are so blessed and love our Little Guy more and more. It is the hardest, best, exhausting, yet energizing job I have ever done and I am so grateful that God has allowed us to experience and chose our LG especially for us! We love you so much LG!
Forgive all the pictures but I haven't posted in a bit:
Forgive all the pictures but I haven't posted in a bit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment