Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Ain't no blanket big enough..."

This title says it all!  LG is all over the place!  I can't leave him in the floor too long without my supervision because he will be across the room.  There is not a blanket big enough to keep him on!  Call him Curious George, Dora the Explorer, Nosey Rosey; but he is interested in knowing, seeing, and hearing EVERYTHING!  And I love it, as nervous as it makes me for future adventures.  He doesn't seem to miss any detail around him, I just hope I can steer his thirst for knowledge in the right direction and learn to always appreciate this quality.

His head was by his toys...was
But how could you get upset with this smile?
And now you can go about your day humming Ms Diana Ross's song and you can thank LG for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment