Monday, March 26, 2012

Things I didn't know a year ago...


      ·         My heart had room to love more than it already did.  It has grown
                   a million times seven.
·         Going to bed at 9 is a treat rather than punishment
·         I can be so frustrated and mad one minute and a sillly smile can
           dissolve those feelings in seconds
·         Nights spent dancing to “Hot Diggity Dog” are more entertaining and
            way more fun than shakin it in the club
·         This is the hardest most selfless job I have ever done and yet the
            most rewarding
·         Sleep is overrated
·         Mommyhood is not for sissies so put your big girl panties on and
            buckle up
·         Laughter and silliness has filled our home more than I thought could
            be possible
·         Rocking in the middle of the night are some sweet memories that I
            would trade for sleep all most some of the time.
·         Teething is not nice
·         A babies cry sends more “fight” response than before
·         A bunch of small potatoes with British accents is captivating
·         Being a mom is so much more satisfying  than anything I’ve ever done.

The list could go on but that is it for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment