Wednesday, July 25, 2012

14 and 15 Months

So obviously I have gotten a little lazy over summer about blogging so I will recap the last couple of months.  We have been busy celebrating birthdays, holidays, being outdoors and unfortunately being sick. 

  The end of June, Parker managed to get 3 ear infections in a matter of 3 weeks so it was time to get tubes.  I was a little anxious but they took him back at 7am and he was in my arms by 7:05 and we were snuggled on the couch by 7:30.  It was the easiest and best decision for him.  He has felt so much better and is starting to show off his crazy, fun personality even more.

  I know I have mentioned that he likes to dance but now I think he LOVES to dance.  Sometimes he doesn't even need music for it.  I have to say he is starting to perfect his "white boy" moves. 

Other things he is up to:
  • Loves to have books read to him
  • Loves bath time still
  • Loves outdoors no matter the temperature (it has been a HOT summer)
  • Loves to tickle your feet
  • Loves to play with his bat and ball
  • Can point to belly and nose
  • Can sign "more" at the table when he wants more food
  • Finally will blow kisses
  • Gives high-fives
15 Month Stats:
     Weight:              26lbs   65%
     Length:              32.5"    80%
     Head Circum:    19"       75%

Pitiful sick boy

Reading to daddy

Enjoying ribs on July 4th



Bathtime at Dede and Papa's

My fun water/sand table from Cousin Ryleigh

Helping mom with Laundry

Watching the Travs play

Hanging out with Papa at the ballpark

Yes there is a cardboard box in my floor, that has been there for a week,
 but if your active son played with it for hours you would still have it on your
floor too!



No comments:

Post a Comment