| Swimming will wear a little boy out |
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Lake with Papa and Dede
I ran across some pictures that were taken over the summer and wanted them on the blog for Parker to see later. We met Papa, Dede, and Grandma at Lake Degray this summer for an event put on by Spa Area Independent Living Services (SAILS). I only got a few pictures of Dede and Parker in the lake because a thunderstorm came and cut our time short. We took our drenched tails and headed to Papa and Dede's to get dry and eat some pizza.
I have to include this story in this post because it was the highlight of the day. When we arrived at the event some sweet ladies asked if Parker wanted to get a temporary tattoo. I thought, "Why not." So he sat in Dede's lap while they put an alligator on his arm. They asked if they could take his picture and put it on their website. Once again, "Why not." As I go to sign the waiver to give them permission, I notice it was to put it on their Tatto Parlor website not for SAILS. I paused for a minute and put the pen down and politely said thank you for the tattoo and declined the waiver. Why would a tattoo parlor want a one year old on their website? I am not sure but they were not putting my son on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment